E3S Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018VII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geomechanical Problems of Development of Subsoil|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- E.V. Shevlyakov, Improvement of the technology of working out the reserves of Satka deposit within the limits of the floors +180 / +260 m and +100 / +180 m of Magnezitovaya mine / E.V. Shevlyakov, I.S. Shelkovyi // The 5th International scientific and technical conference “Innovative geotechnologies in the development of ore and nonmetallic deposits”: a collection of reports. - Ekaterinburg city: Publishing house of the USMU. p. 207. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Krinitsyn, Monitoring of the stressed state and ensuring the stability of the massifs of ores and rocks in the cleaning blocks of Magnezitovaya mine / R.V. Krynitsyn, S.V. Khudyakov // Mining Information and Analytical Bulletin. 7. 250-256. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zubkov, Yu.G. Feklistov, R.V. Krinitsyn et al. Problems of subsoil use. 4 (11). 41-49. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Iu.P. Shupletsov, Strength and deformability of rock massifs. Ekaterinburg UD RAS. p. 195. (2003) ISBN 5-7691-1428-2. [Google Scholar]
- Iu.I. Gurtovoy, A.G. Shadrin. Mine surveyor's bulletin. 4. 48-51. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Krinitsyn, S.V. Khudyakov. Eurasian mining. 2. 16-19. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.Ye. Chernova, Ya.V. Kuntsyak. Modern scientific research and their practical application. 175-181. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Petrov, A.B. Leksin, V.A. Sankov, V.V. Pogorelov. Modern Information Technologies in Earth Sciences Proceedings of the International Conference. [Google Scholar]
- Siegesmund S., Durrast H. Stone in Architecture: Properties, Durability: Fifth Edition. 97-224. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Asanov, A.V. Evseev, V.N. Toksarov, V.V. Anikin, N.L. Beltyukov / Eurasian Mining. 2. 20-24. (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.