E3S Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018VII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geomechanical Problems of Development of Subsoil|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- P.A. Korchak, S.A. Zhukova, P.Y. Menshikov Formation and development of monitoring system for seismic processes in the production area of JSC “Apatit”. Mining journal No. 10 (2207). Viva Star. 96 p. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kuksenko, I.E. Inzhevatkin, B.A. Manzhikov et al. Physical and methodological basis for rockburst forecasting. Physical and technical problems of mine tunnels development. No.1. p. 9-22. (1987). [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kuksenko, V.A. Petrov. Physics of solids destruction and earthquake forecasting // Physics: issues, history, and people. L.: Science. p. 79-84. (1986). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lovchikov Conceptual approach to the problem of rockburst forecasting at the mines. Geomechanics in mining operations in highly stressed areas. Apatity. p. 95-108. (1998). [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for safety operations on dangerous and burst-prone deposits (the Khibiny apatite-nepheline deposits) (Joint-stock company “Apatit”) /Corporate authors//the Mining Institute KSC RAS, JSC “Apatit”. Apatity. 112 p. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- “Guidelines for support erection and control of excavations at the mines of JSC “Apatit” /St. Petersburg-Kirovsk / Corporate authors. 56 p. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Ortlepp W D. Observation of mining-induced faults in an intact rock mass at depth. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences. 37(1/2), 423-436, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cai M., Kaiser P. K., Tasaka Y., Maejima T., Morioka H., Minami M. Generalized crack initiation and crack damage stress thresholds of brittle rock masses near underground excavations. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences. 41(5) 833-847, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Diederichs M.S., Carter T., Martin D. Practical rock spall prediction in tunnels. Proceedings of the 2010 World Tunnelling Congress, Tunnelling Association of Canada, Richmond, paper 517. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- I. Yu. Rasskazov, A. V. Gladyr, P. A. Anikin, V. S. Svyatetskiy, B. A. Prosekin, Mining Journal, 8, 9 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Gladyr, Mining Information and Analytical Bulletin, 6, 220 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.