E3S Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018VII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Problems of Complex Processing of Mineral Raw Materials and New Technologies of Mineral Processing|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- Mineral and raw materials base of the Amur Region at the turn of the century / I. A. Vasiliev et. al.; Ed. I. A.Vasiliev. - Blagoveshchensk: Committee of Natural Resources Amur region, P. 168 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Sorokin A. P., Ageev O. A. Formation of the coal combustion products in the experimental and technological complex “Amur” // Complex use of the potential of stone and brown coals and creation of combined ecologically safe technologies for their development: All-Russian Conf. with intern. participation: reports. Blagoveshchensk:AmurSC FEB RAS, P. 100-102 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Ageev O. A., Yudakov A.A., Ivannikov S.I., Zubenko I.A. Distribution of macroelements and gold in coal combustion products (experimental results) // Complex use of the potential of stone and brown coals and creation of combined ecologically safe technologies for their development: All-Russian Conf. with intern. participation: reports. Blagoveshchensk: AmurSC FEB RAS, P. 129-132 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- L. Canada, T. Heput, E. Ardelian. Methods for recovering precious metals from industrial waste // IOP Conference Series: Materials Sciences and Engineering. IOP Publishing. 106(1) P. 12-20 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. He, A. Kappler. Recovery of precious metals from waste streams //[Microbial Biotechnology] 10(5) P. 1194-1198 (2017). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Prafulla Kumar Sahoo, Kangjoo Kim, M. A. Powell, Sk. Md. Equeenuddin. Recovery of metals and other beneficial products from coal fly ash: a sustainable approach for fly ash management // International Journal of Coal Science & Technology. 3(3) P. 267-283 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Tolhurst. Commercial Recovery of Metals from Coal Ash. Lucid Insight Ltd, Oxford, UK, Conference: (2015) World of Coal Ash [www.worldofcoalash.org] [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Ramesh, D. Sandhaya Rani. Coal-Gold Agglomeration: An Alternative Separation Process in Gold Recovery. Conference: Chemical Engineering Letters. At:Visakhapatnam, 1(1) P. 39-40 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Dai, V.V. Seredin, C.R. Ward, J. Jiang, C. Zhao. Composition and modes of occurrence of minerals and elements in coal combustion products derived from high-Ge coals // International Journal of Coal Geology. 121(1) P. 79-97 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Yu. Bratskaya, A.S. Volk, V.V. Ivanov, A. Yu. Ustinov, V.A. Avramenko. A new approach to precious metals recovery from brown coals: Correlation of recovery efficacy with the mechanism of metal-humic interactions // Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 73. Is. 11(1). P. 3301-3310 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Shoumkova. Magnetic separation of coal fly ash from Bulgarian power plants // Waste Management and Research. 29(10) P. 1078-1089 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.C. Han1, N. I. Um, U. Kwangsuk, H. C. Cho, J. Ahn. Recovery of ferromagnetic material by wet magnetic separation in coal bottom ash // Geosystem Engineering. 12(1) P. 26-30. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- H. Carrasco, H. Sarper. Developing Engineered Fuel (Briquettes) using Fly Ash from the Aquila Coal-fired Power Plant in Cañon City and locally available Biomass Waste. Final Report. Colorado State University - Pueblo. [Google Scholar]
- USOO.5916826A United States Patent (19)11. Patent Number: 5,916,826 White (45). Pelletizing and briquetting of coal fines using binders produced by liquefaction of biomass. Date of Patent: Jun.29, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- I. Kula, A. Olgun, V. Sevinc, Y. Erdogan. An investigation on the use of tincal ore waste, fly ash, and coal bottom ash as Portland cement replacement materials // Cement and Concrete Research. 32(2). P. 227-232. (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.