E3S Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018VII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Problems of Complex Processing of Mineral Raw Materials and New Technologies of Mineral Processing|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- Yu.G. Safonov, Vestnik OT GTN, 3, 51 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Kavchik, V.G. Pyatakov, Irgiredmet. OJSC: Gold mining, 135 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Van-Van-E, V.S. Litvintsev, G.V. Sekisov, MIAB “Far East-2”, 32 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Medkov, G.F. Krysenko, D.G. Epov, A.A. Yudakov, Zh. “Vestnik FED RAS”, 5 75 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Molchanov, M.A. Medkov, A.A. Yudakov, V.A. Avramenko, Yu.V. Pruss, “Vestnik NESC FED RAS”, 4. 73 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Valiiev, Scientific-methodical and technological foundations of hydromechanized preparation of gold-containing rocks for fine gold recovery, Ural State Mining and Geological Academy, 27 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Aylmore, D.M. Muir, Minerals Engineering, 14, 135 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Radomskaya, O.V. Losev, S.M. Radomsky, “Vestnik FED RAS”, 1 80 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Shilo, J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem., 79, 309 (1983). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Method for determination of mass fractions of gold and silver in samples of ores containing gold and products of their processing by assaying and mass fractions of gold by assay-atomic absorption method. Irgiredmet (2004). [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Ivannikov, D.G. Epov, G.F. Krysenko, M.A. Medkov, S.Yu. Bratskaya, A.A. Yudakov, “Vestnik ESD FED RAS”, 5 1 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xu, M.A.A. Schonen Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta, 169 279, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Taskin, Journal of Fundamental and Applied Science, 08 1674 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Shamray, M.E. Shamray, The patent of the Russian Federation for utility model No.101942 (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.