E3S Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018VII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Problems of Complex Processing of Mineral Raw Materials and New Technologies of Mineral Processing|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- V.I. Revnivtsev Feldspars and quartz beneficiation. M: Nedra 250 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Babakov. Theory of oscillations. M., (1966) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kikuchi. Ultrasonic sensors. M., (1968) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Glembotskii, M.A. Sokolov, I.A. Iakubovich et al. Ultrasound in mineral deposits beneficiation. Almaty (1972) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Lebedev, G.I. Zhirnova, G.V. Sedelnikova et al. Technology and equipment for beneficiation ultrasonic stimulation. Source book for IX Congress of CIS countries beneficiating companies, 1, 338-34, (February 26-28, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Chanturiiaa. Electrochemestry of sulphides. Theory and practice of flotation. M.: Ore and metals, 272 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Iu.P. Eremin, G.A. Denisov, M.D. Shtern et al. Concerning future solutions on using vibration and acoustic oscillations on flotation processes. Ore beneficiation, 3,24-28 (1981). [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Eskin, I.I. Gurev, Iu.F. Soluianov. The impact of ultrasonic treatment of melting on properties of zink ingots and plates. Non-ferrous metals, 5, 69-71 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Bonderek, et al.. Prafinaejes ultradźwięki odlewniczego stopu alum. AK 9. Przeglad Odlewnictwa, 7, 229-232 (1981). [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Agranat. Research of acoustic cavitation erosive activity in organic solvents. Acoustic magazine, 29, issue 5, 577-579 (1983). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Abramov. The technology of processing and beneficiation of non-ferrous metals ores. M., Publishing house Moscow State Mining University, 1, 575,(2005). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Tsarkov, V.V. Dobroskokin. Current trends of the development of gold extraction from ledge ores. Mining magazine, 5, 81-82 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- N. Ghaffari. Scavenging Flotation Tailings using a Continuous Centrifugal Gravity Concentrator. The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Augus. 167 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Walklate, P.J. Fourie, A history of gravity separation of Richards Bay Minerals. The Journal of the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy. 106, 741-748 (November 2006). [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Kienko, L.A. Samatova, O.V. Voronova. The impact of pulp ultrasonic treatment on flotation selectivity in carbonate-fluorite ores beneficiation. Promlems of comprehensive development of geological resources. Materials of V National scientific conference in Khabarovsk city, Mining information-analytical bulletin, Instalment 4, 172-179, (October 2-4, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Kienko, O.V. Voronova, Zh.A. Shagina. Increasing effectiveness of fluorite flotation based on pulp ultrasonic treatment application. Problems of comprehensive development of geological resources: Materials of VI National scientific conference with the participation of foreign scientists. Khabarovsk, 21, 233-241 (05-07 October 2016). [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Lebedev, O.V. Voronin (“Aleksandra-Plius”, LLC), S.S. Lozhnikov and others The use of ultrasound for beneficiation stimulation. (“GVINTSVETMET” Federal State Unitary Enterprise) Materials of V Congress of CIS countries beneficiating companies, 3, 225, (March 23-25, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Algenbranstova, A.V. Makshanin. Flocculation as a method of gold extraction from tailing resources. Journal of Siberian Federal University. Engineering Technologies. 3, 283-295 (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.