E3S Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018VII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Problems of Complex Processing of Mineral Raw Materials and New Technologies of Mineral Processing|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- V.A. Chanturiia, A.A. Lavrinenko, Krasnov, G.D. Mining Magazine, 10. 48-52 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lavrinenko, Krasnov, G.D. Mining Magazine, 2. 108-117 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Iu.B Rubinshtein., E.Ia. Perelman, I.N. Spivakovskii, Review and information bulletin / Center for R&D and technical and economic studies on heavy and transport machinery (TSNIITEEItyazhmash), - Moscow. 1. p. 24 (Mining equipment, Series 2) (1988). [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Gorbunova, Iu.I. Frolov, The development of technology for the enrichment of ore and placer deposits: Collection of academic papers of VNII-1.Magadan, 3-9 (1985). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Lodeischikov, Non-ferrous metals. 4. 51-55 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Matveev, S.I. Salomatova, Flotation of gold on the surface of a rotating liquid; ChNMI SD RAS. - Yakutsk: Publishing House of the Yakutsk Scientific Center of SD RAS, - 141 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Patent 2183998 RF, 7B03D 1/02 1 / 24. Flotation process and centrifugal flotation machine / A.I. Matveev, S.I. Salomatova, V.B. Iakovlev, A.M. Monastyrev, N.G. Eremeeva, E.S. Sleptsova; the applicant and the patent holder ChNMI SD RAS; 25.05.2000; published on 07.27.2002 // Inventions. Useful models. 18. Part 2. p. 170 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Patent 2248849 RF B03D 1/24. Flotation method and centrifugal flotation machine / A.I. Matveev, S.I. Salomatova, A.I. Chikidov, A.M. Monastyrev, V.B. Iakovlev; the applicant and the patent holder ChNMI SD RAS; application 05/08/2002; published on 27.03.05 // Inventions. Useful Models. 9. Part IV. p. 949 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Salomatova, Mining information and analytical journal, 11-24. 240-246 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Boltukhayev, P.M. Solozhenkin, Non-ferrous metals, 4. 41-44 (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.