E3S Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018VII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Problems of Complex Processing of Mineral Raw Materials and New Technologies of Mineral Processing|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- Information and technical handbook on the best available technologies of ITS 38-2017 “Combustion of fuels in large plants for the production of energy” 280 (Moscow:Federal Agency for Technical Regulation, Bureau of technical and regulatory documentation) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Slesarenko, A.V. Taskin, Eurasian Scientific Association, 1, 60 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Energy strategy of Russia for the period until 2030. Approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation No.1715-r of November 13, 2009 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Long-term program for the development of Russian coal industry for the period up to 2030. Approved by the Government of the Russian Federation on 24.01.2012 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Zyrianov, D.V. Zyrianov, Moscow: Information and Research Center [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Borbat, L.N. Adeeva, Bulleting of Omsk State University, 2, 141 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Menshova, Procedia Chemistry, 10, 184 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Cherepanov, Geology and Minerals of the World Ocean, 2, 98 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wu, P. Glarborg, Fuel Processing technology, 105, 212 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Ksenofontov, Ecology and Industry of Russia, 9 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Ezhova, Ecology of industrial production, 2, 49 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Pashkov, Journal of Siberian Federal University. Engineering&Technologies, 5, 520 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Pugach, Energy and Ecology. Textbook, Novosibirsk city. NSTU Publishing House (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Yarmolinskaya, T.L. Lazareva, The use of waste heat and power industry of the Far East in the technology of building materials. Textbook, Khabarovsk State Technical University (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Cherentsova, Ecology and Industry of Russia, 28 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Skripnikova, I.Iu. Iuriev, Bulletin of Tomsk State University of Architecture and Construction, 2, 245 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Damdinova, Bulletin of East-Siberian State University of technologies and administration, 2, 9 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Shamrai, Intern. Journal of Energy for a Clean Environment, 17, 99 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Shamrai, Modern High Technologies, 3, 68 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.