E3S Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018VII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Strategic, Geo-Environmental and Economic Problems of Subsurface Use|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- B.K. Mikhailov, B.I. Benevolskiy, S.S. Vartanyan, A.G. Volchkov, I.F. Migachev Subsoil exploration and protection. 9. p. 76-83. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Boyko, V.G. Vologin. Subsoil exploration and protection. 9, p. 39-43. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Chitalin, A.A. Efimov, K. I. Voskresenskiy, E. K. Ignatyev, A. G. Kolesnikov. Mineral resources of Russia. Economy and management. 3. p.65-69 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Bakulin Yu.I. Systematization of tin-bearing and gold-bearing ore systems for forecasting purposes/MG of the USSR, DVIMS (Far East Mineral Resources Institute). 'Nedra',. 192 p. (1991) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Melnikov [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Moiseenko and L.V. Eirish. Gold-ore deposits of Russia's East. Vladivostok, 352 p. (1996). [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Romanovskiy, Yu.F. Malyshev, Duan Zhuyan, Chzhu Tsun and M. V. Goroshko. Pacific geology, 25 (6) P. 3-17. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Sukhov. Pacific geology, 19 (5). p. 5-20. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Khomich V.G. Metallogeny of volcano-plutonic belts of the northern link of Asian-Pacific interaction zone Vladivostok: Dalnauka, 1995. 343 p. [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Eirish Pacific geology. 2. p. 67-80. 1991 [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Shevkalenko, collected papers Tectonics, the depth structure and geodynamics of Asia's east. III Kosygin readings. Khabarovsk, ITiG, p. 266-278. (2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.