E3S Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018VII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Strategic, Geo-Environmental and Economic Problems of Subsurface Use|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- Trubetskoi K.N. State and perspective directions of development of mining in Russia // Geoecology. Engineering geology. Hydrogeology. Geocryology. 6. P. 3-7. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Vernadsky VI Biosphere. M. Thought, (1967). [Google Scholar]
- Buzmakov, S.A. Ecology and nature management in conditions of anthropogenic transformation of the natural environment / Geography and region. Materials of the International. sci. Pract. Conf.: in 6 volumes. - PGNIU, P. 22-27. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Wang, A.V. Methodological problems of research of natural ecological and naturaltechnical systems / INTEREXPO GEO-SIBERIA. 3 (2). P. 33-38. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- International mining strategy of mining investment-geological science-information integration. Ding Qun-an, Wang Lin, Huang Xing-wen, Jiang Ya. / Ziyuan yu chanue = Resour / and Ind. 4, p 1-12. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Saksin, B.G. Forecasting the regional geochemical impact on the environment of mining enterprises of non-ferrous metallurgy in the East of Russia. Khabarovsk: IGD FEB RAS. 190 p. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Sekisov GV, Grekhnev NI, Romanov VG, Zykov NV Ecological efficiency of technologies for the development of deposits of solid minerals and methodological principles for its evaluation // Mining Journal. 3. P. 112-119. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- http://www.wiki-prom.ru/region/primorskiy_kray.html. [Google Scholar]
- Arkhipov G.I. Khabarovsk: Institute of Mining, Far East Division, Russian Academy of Sciences, 820 p. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- “Geological map of the Primorsky Krai”, M 1: 500 000 and 1: 1000 000. They composed: V.A. Baksanov; L.F. Navarenko, Yu.N. Oleynik (1988). [Google Scholar]
- http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html [Google Scholar]
- http://gis-lab.info/projects/osm-export.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.