E3S Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018VII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Strategic, Geo-Environmental and Economic Problems of Subsurface Use|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- State program of the Russian Federation “Social and economic development of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation for the period until 2020”. Approved by the Government of the Russian Federation 21.04.2014. No.366-p [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Dodin, D.V. Kaminskii, O.I. Suprunenko, V.I. Pavlenko, Arctic: Ecology and Economy, 4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Sevastianova, Region: Economics and Sociology, 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Baturova, A.M. Konovalov, Region: Economics and Sociology, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kornilkov, V.L. Iakovlev, Iu.A. Mamaev, A.P. Van-Van-E, News of the Higher Institutions. Mining Magazine, 6 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.Iu. Kharitonova, N.A. Macko, Geology and Mineral Resources of Siberia, 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Batugin, S.M. Tkach, N.S. Batugina, V.L. Gavrilov, Mining informationanalytical bulletin, 9 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kaplinski, Spreading the Gains of Globalisation: What Can Be Learned from Value Chains Analysis (Translation from English, Moscow, GU VShE, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Porter, Competitive Advantage: Creating and Sustaining Superior Performance (Translation from English, Moscow, Al'pina Biznes Buks, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Geotechnologies of Open-pit Development of Deposits with Complex Mining and Geological Conditions; Ed. S.M. Tkach (Novosibirsk, Geo, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Peshkov, N.A. Macko, Availability of mineral resources (Moscow, Nauka, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Fedorov, V.L. Gavrilov, E.A. Khoiutanov, Advances in Current Natural Sciences, 9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Gavrilov, All-Russian scientific seminar “Actual problems, directions and mechanisms of development, productive forces of the North-2014”: in 2 parts, 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Batugina, V.L. Gavrilov, E.G. Shepeleva, ECO, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.