E3S Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018VII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Strategic, Geo-Environmental and Economic Problems of Subsurface Use|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- Grovson P.C.F. Miberals handbook 2000-01 Stanstic analyses of the woreds minerals indystry / Endinbridge. Mining jornal books. (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Arkhipov GI Mineral Resources of the Mining Industry of the Far East. Overview of the state and development opportunities. “The Mountain Book.”.830p. (Mining book - Far East). (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Van-Van-E A.P. Resource base of natural-technogenic gold deposits. “The Mountain Book.” Publishing house MGGU. 268 pp. (Mining book - Far East). (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Sekisov GV, Zykov NV Mastering mineral objects and evaluation methodology. -Moscow: Publishing House “Mining Book”. P.295-311. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Mountain Science. Development and reduction of the Earth's interior. / Ed. K.N. Trubetskoy. Publishing House of the Academy of Mining Sciences. P. 392-394. (1997). [Google Scholar]
- Bushmin S. A., Belyavsky B. V., Glehovskiy V. A., Borko A. K. ISOCHRON RFOS AGE of gold from the Magskoe gold-Quartz vein dein deposit (Northern Karelia, Baltic Sheld). DokladyEarthSeiences. 448 (1). P. 54-57. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Sekisov GV, Sobolev AA, Nigay EV. Mining information-analytical bulletin. 2. P. 192-201. (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.