E3S Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018VII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Strategic, Geo-Environmental and Economic Problems of Subsurface Use|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- Gusev A.I., Kovalev M.N. Improvement of the industrial safety system. Industrial safety. 12. P. 2-6. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Gusev A.I., Kovalev M.N. Mining information and analytical bulletin. Published by MGGU. 3. p.22. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Mining audit and development of the concept of development of mining and processing production (MPP) of JSC “Kombinat Magnezit”. Phase 1. Mining audit of technical and economic solutions in the system of MPP: NIR report. / OAO «Kombinat Mgnezit, OOO NVTs «Nedra» - Chelyabinsk, Satka. 101 p. (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Pevzner M.E. Mining audit. Textbook for higher school. 3-d edition. Published by Moscow State Mining University. 215 p. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Technological audit act on the Kvaisinskiy inderground mine, developing Volkhokhskiy plot of the Kvaisinsk lead-zink ore deposit, Tskhinval. Ekaterinburg. 74 p. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Anikin A.V., Vorobiev A.E. Mining and technological audit of the gold mining company JSC “Vasilevsky mine». Published by MISIS. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Vorobiev A.E., Danilova E.V. Vestnik RUDN, Engineering research series. 4. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Sobolev A.O., RF subsoil use expert. Geological audit according to international standards and problems of mining and geological industry in Russia. Gold mining. 178. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 57194.3-2016 Technology transfer. Technological audit. [Google Scholar]
- Chetverik N.P. Technological audit and construction control: educational manual. Moscow: ANO DPO «APKIRK». 354 p. (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.