E3S Web Conf.
Volume 57, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Clean Energy Development and Utilization|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- A. K. Yadav and S. S. Chandel. Solar radiation prediction using Artificial Neural Network techniques. Sustainable Energy, 2014; 33:772–781. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ikhsan and al. Study of Renewable Energy Sources Capacity and Loading Using Data Logger for Sizing of Solar-wind Hybrid Power System. Procedia Technol, 2013; 11:1048–1053. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mellit and al. Short-term forecasting of power production in a largescale photovoltaic plant. Solar Energy, 2014; 105:401–413. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Madsen and al. A tool for predicting the wind power production of offshore wind plants.in Proceedings of the Copenhagen Offshore Wind Conference & Exhibition, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- PJ. Brockwell and Davis RA. Time series: theory and methods. Springer series in statistics, second edition, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- JD. Hamilton. Times series analysis, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- T. Soubdhan, J Ndong and al. A robust forecasting framework based on the Kalman filtering approach with a twofold parameter tuning procedure: Application to solar and photovoltaic prediction. Solar Energy, 2016; 131:246–259. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DJ. Docimo and al. Extended Kalman Filtering to estimate temperature and irradiation for maximum power point tracking of a photovoltaïque. Energy, Elsevier, 2017; 120:47–57. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Antonanzas and al. Review of photovoltaic power forecasting. Solar Energy, 2016; 136: 78–111. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Lorenzo and al. Day-Ahead Hourly Forecasting of Power Generation from Photovoltaic Plants. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, 2017;99:1–1. [Google Scholar]
- M. Pierro and al. Data-drivenupscaling methods for regional photvoltaic power estimation and forecast using satellite and numerical weather prediction data. Solar Energy, 2017; 158:1026–1038. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.