E3S Web Conf.
Volume 57, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Storage Equipment Optimization and Analysis|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- T. Bai, Z.P. Jin, Y.L. Wang, et al, “Study on the waste heat utilization system of 300 MW CFB boiler,” Clean Coal Technology, 23 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.V.P. Varma, T. Srinivas, “Power augmented steam power plant in a cogeneration cement factory,” Journal of Energy Engineering, 143 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Ma, L.J. Yang, J.F. Lu, et al, “Techno-economic comparison of boiler cold-end flue gas heat recovery processes for efficient hard-coal-fired power generation,” International Journal of Energy Research, 41 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Pang, “Influence of a low pressure economizer on the thermal cost-effectiveness of its unit at a constant power output,” Journal of Engineering for Thermal Energy and Power, 31 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F.X. Yang, H.Z. Tan, J.J. Zhang, et al, “Comparison of different systems for waste heat recovery from flue gas in a 1000 MW power plant,” Clean Coal Technology, 23 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.C. Liu, Y.F. Liao, X.Q. Ma, “Synthetical analysis of the heat recovery effects on coal-fired power units,” Boiler Technology, 48 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- X.Y. Huang, F.Z. Sun, Y.T. Shi, “Energy saving effect of additional installed low-pressure economizer in thermal dynamic system of thermal power plant,” Thermal Power Generation, 03 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Park, J. Seo, “Analysis of air side economizers in terms of cooling energy performance in a data center considering exhaust air recirculation,” Energies, 11 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, Z.Q. Bao, “The thermal economy analysis of a 600 MW ultra-super critical unit with low pressure economizer by equivalent enthalpy drop method”, Energy Research an Utilization, vol.05, pp. 40–43, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- J.X. Wang, W.P. Yan, D. He, “Energy conservation analysis for waste heat utilization system applying air preheater and using primary air to heat condensate water,” Thermal Power Generation, 46 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lv, Z.J. Zhang, S.J. Zhang, “Optimized choice for the connection mode of the water side of the low pressure economizer of a 600 MW boiler,” Journal of Engineering for Thermal Energy and Power, 28 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Wu, “Analysis on transformation of low pressure economizer of 100 MW Unit boiler and its economical efficiency,” Guangdong Electric Power, 28 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. He, W.P. Yan, J.Q. Xu, “Comprehensive optimization of inlet water temperature and temperature rise of low pressure economizer in utility boiler,” Boiler Technology, 46 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Ganesh, T. Srinivas, “Thermo dynamic assessment of heat source arrangements in Kalina power station,” Journal of Energy Engineering, 139 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhao, L.J. Zhao, P. Li, et al, “Thermal economic analysis on low-temperature waste heat recovery,” Thermal Power Generation, 44 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.