E3S Web Conf.
Volume 57, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Storage Equipment Optimization and Analysis|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- P. Bentley, B.S. Bhangu, C.M. Bingham, and D.A. Stone, “Nonlinear observers for predicting state-of-charge and state-of-health of lead-acid batteries for hybrid-electric vehicles,” IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., 54, 783–794 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Verbrugge and B. Koch, “Generalized recursive algorithm for adaptive multiparameter regression,” J. Electrochem. Soc., 153, A187–A201 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Ng, C. Moo, U. Chen, and Y. Hsieh, “Enhanced coulomb counting method for estimating state-of-charge and state-of-health of lithium-ion batteries,” Applied Energy, 86, 1506–1511 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhang, G. Liu., and L. Fang, “A battery state of charge estimation method with extended Kalman filter,” IEEE/ASME International Conference on AIM, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Andreas, M. Perrin, and S. Piller. “Methods for state-of-charge determination and their applications,” J. Power Sources, 96, 113–120 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kitagawa, H. Shibuya, and J. Takehara, “Development of battery state of charge indicator for electric vehicles,” Proc. of the 11th. International Electric Vehicle Symposium (1992) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kawarabayashi, L. Lin, R. Ishizaki, and M. Fukui, “A battery smart sensor and its SOC estimation function for assembled lithium-ion batteries,” SASIMI 2015 Proceedings. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Murnane, Solar PV Systems, Analog Devices, Inc. Adel Ghazel Chief Technology Officer, EBSYS Technology Inc./WEVIOO Group, “A closer look at state of charge (SOC) and state of health (SOH) estimation techniques for batteries,” Technical Article, www.analog.com [Google Scholar]
- T. Huria, M. Ceraolo, J. Gazzarri and R. Jackey, “High fidelity electrical model with thermal dependence for characterization and simulation of high power lithium battery cells,” Electric Vehicle Conference (IEVC), 2012 IEEE International, Greenville, SC, 1–8 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- MATLAB user manual, https://www.mathworks.com/ [Google Scholar]
- M. Dubarry, N. Vuillaume, and B.Y. Liaw, “From single cell model to battery pack simulation for Li-ion batteries,” J. Power Sources, 186, 505–507 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.