E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Models and Methods for Assessing the Reliability of Intelligent Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- E. Kuklev, Determination of Risks for Hazardous Ap-proaches of Marine Vessels in Emergency Situations by Predicting Fuzzy «Vulnerability Windows». Transport of the Russian Federation. №4 (65) p. 28–31 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Papkov, A. Kulikov, The System Theory and System Analysis for Power Engineers. – M.: Publishing Office Yureit, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Reducing Risks of Cascade Faults In Electric Power Systems. – Novosibirsk: Publishing Office SO RAS, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Volik, On Technotronic Security Concepts. Automatics and Telemechanics, № 2. p. 165–170. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- I. Prangishvili, System Approach and Management Efficiency Enhancement. – M.: Science, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. Chura, Technogenic Risk. – М.: KNORUS, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sholomitsky, Theory of Risk. Choice under Uncertainty and Simulation of Risk. – М.: Publ. Office of SU HSE, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shor, F. Kuzmin, Tables for Reliability Analysis and Control. М.: Publ. Office Soviet Radio, (1968) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kovalenko, N. Kuznetsov, Methods of High-Reliable System Design. М.: Radio and Communication, (1988). [Google Scholar]
- I. Naydenov, I. Kozhevnikova, Why Do Floods So Frequently Occur, Nature, №9, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gumbel, Statistics of Extreme Values. М.: Mir, (1965) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.