E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Models and Methods for Assessing the Reliability of Intelligent Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- E.V. Popova, Improvement in the algorithms to calculate power flow in electric power systems considering the current temperature conditions of overhead lines: PhD dissertation (Irkutsk, P. 172, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- B.I. Меkhanoshin, V.A. Shkaptsov, Elektro 6, 33 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Samarin, D.B. Rygalin, A.A. Shklyayev, Natural and Technical Sciences 1, 2 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Voitov, E.V. Popova, Electricity 9, 24 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Popova, Power Energy Through the Eyes of Youth: Proceedings of 3rd International Scientific-Technical Conf. Collected papers, Vol. 1, 351 (Ekaterinburg: UrFU, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- N.А. Мurashko, Yu.A. Okhorzin, L.A. Krumm, et al., Analysis and Control of Steady States of Power Systems (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1987). [Google Scholar]
- К.P. Kryukov, B.P. Novgorodtsev, Design and mechanical calculation of power transmission lines (Energiya, Leningrad, 1979). [Google Scholar]
- Compliance Certificate No. ROSS RU.SP20.N00008 “The SDO software to analyze and optimize steady states, and assess electric power losses in electrical networks” Certification System of GOST R Gosstandart of Russia. Valid through: 31 Jan 2009 31 Jan 2012. [Google Scholar]
- A technique to calculate thermal current ratings for operating transmission lines (Soyuztekhenergo, Мoscow, 1987). [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Маkarov, Reference book on 0.4-36 кV electric networks, Vol. 1 (Papyrus Pro, Moscow, 1999,). [Google Scholar]
- http://www.gismeteo.ru <http://www.gismeteo.ru> (accessed 15 Apr 2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.