E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Models and Methods for Assessing the Reliability of Intelligent Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- N.I. Voropai D.N. Efimov et al., “Smart Technologies in Emergency Control of Russia’s Unified Energy System”, Smart Grid, IEEE Transactions on. 2013. Vol. 4, no. 3. p. 1732–1740. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Voropai, A.B. Osak, “Power systems of the future”, Energy Policy. No. 5. 2014. P. 60–63. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Eds. N.I. Voropai, “Reliability of energy systems (Collection of recommended terms)”, Moscow: “Energia”, 2007. 192 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- “Reliability concepts in bulk electric power systems”, New York: North American Electric Reliability Council, 1985. p.96 [Google Scholar]
- N. Balu, T. Bertram A. Bose et al., “On-line power system security analysis”, Proceedings of the IEEE. 1992, Vol. 80, No. 2. p. 262–280. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Marceau, J. Endrenyi R. Allan et al., “Power system security assessment: A position paper”, Electra. 1997, No. 175. p. 49–77. [Google Scholar]
- Ed. N.A. Manov, “Methods and models for studying power system reliability”, Syktyvkar: Komi SC UrB RAS. 2010. 292 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Eds. N.I. Voropai, G.F. Kovalev, “Concept of reliability control in electric power engineering”, M.: LLC PH “Energy”. 2013. 304 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- “Guidelines for stability of power systems”, approved by Order No. 277 of 30.06.2016 of Russian Ministry of Energy. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- “STO 59012820.29.240.007-2008. Rules for prevention ofdevelopment and disturbance liquidation of the normal state of electrical annex of power systems”. Standard JSC “SO UPS”. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- “STO 59012820.27.010.002-2016. Rules of transition to operation in forced regime in controlled sections of the dispatcher center JSC SO UPS”, Standard JSC “SO UPS”. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Yla. Osak, D. Panasetsky, E. Buzina, Analysis of the security during power system expansion planning// E3S Web Conf. Volume 25. 2017. Article Number 03004. DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20172503004 [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Osak, A.I. Shalaginov, D.A. Panasetsky, E.Ya. Buzina, “Method for monitoring of PS state and Assessment of regime reliability from criterion of PS control”, Methodic problems of studies of reliability of large power systems / Eds. N.I. Voropai, Yu.Ya. Chukreev. – Syktyvkar: LLC “Komi Republican Printing House”, 2016, p. 337–346. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Osak, E.Ya. Buzina, “Method and Software for Identifying the Parameters of a Power District”. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Power Engineering, 2018, Vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 53–60. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.