E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Models and Methods for Assessing the Reliability of Intelligent Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- G.N. Cherkesov, Reliability of Technical Systems with Time Redundancy (Sovietskoe Radio,Moscow, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Kredentser, Prediction of Reliability of Systems with Time Redundancy (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- V.Y. Kopp, Yu.E. Obzherin, A.I. Peschanskiy, Stochastic models of automized system with time reservation (Publishing of Sevastopol State Technical University, Sevastopol, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Ushakov, Probabilistic Reliability Models (Wiley, San Diego, Calif., 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Cherkesov, Reliability of Hardware and Software Systems (Textbook) (St. Petersburg, Piter, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Polovko, S.V. Gurov, Basics of Reliability Theory (St. Petersburg, BHV-Peterburg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Severcev, Reliability theory of the composite systems in working off and operation (Tutorial) (Moscow, Urait Publishing House, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Druzhinin, Reliability of the automated production systems (Moscow, Energoatomizdat, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.E. Obzherin, S.M. Sidorov, S.N. Fedorenko, MATEC Web of Conferences 129, 03009. (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Rudenko, I.A. Ushakov, Reliability of Energy Systems (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Antonov et. al., Reliability of energy systems and their equipment (Handbook: in 4 volumes) (Moscow, Energoatomizdat, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Cherkesov, Yu.N. Rudenko, I.A. Ushakov, Scientific and engineering problems of energy system reliability (New York, Harwood academic publishers, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- N. Limnios, G. Oprisan, Semi-Markov Processes and Reliability (Springer Science+Business Media, New York, 2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Koroluk, A.F. Turbin, Markovian restoration processes in the problems of system reliability (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Koroluk, Stochastic System Models (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1989) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Y.E. Obzherin, E.G. Boyko, Semi-Markov Models: Control of Restorable Systems with Latent Failures (Elsevier Academic Press, London, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kashtanov, A. Medvedev, Reliability Theory of the Composite Systems (Theory and Practice) (Moscow, Fizmatlit, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Korlat, V.N. Kuznetsov, M.M. Novikov, A.F. Turbin, Semi-Markov Models of Recoverable Systems and Queuing Systems (Stiinta, Chisinau, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kuznetsov, A.F. Turbin, G.Zh. Tsaturyan, Semi-Markov model of recoverable systems (In-t matematiki AN USSR, Kiev, 1981) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.