E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Security, Reliability and Quality of Energy Consumption, Modeling and Information Technology|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- GOST 32144–2013. Electric energy. Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment. Power quality limits in public power supply systems, (2014) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Kovernikova, V.V. Sudnova, R.G. Shamonov et al., Power quality: current state, problems and proposals for solving them (Nauka, 2017) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Mankin, Electrichestvo 12, 48–52 (1955) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Investigation of the influence of unbalanced and non-sinusoidal voltage on the operation of induction motors. Information materials 70 (Gosenergoizdat, 1963) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Melnikov, Electrichestvo 5, 1–6 (1968) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Zhezhelenko, High harmonics in the power supply systems of industrial plant (Energoatomizdat, 1984) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Gromov, Power quality control, Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, 85–92 (Moscow, 2014) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- R. Targosz, D. Chapman, (2015), http://www. leonardo-energy.org/resources/297/the-cost-of-poor-power-quality-5800e490f1e14 [Google Scholar]
- Ernst Gockenbach, Xiang Zhang, Zhaolin Liu, Haibo Chen, Linghu Yan, Electric Power. Transmission and Distribution 4 (25), 82–88 (2014) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Saeed Mousavi, Bahman Tavan, Homayoun Bakhtiari, The review and analysis the destructive effects of harmonics on a sample MV/LV transformer, Proceedings of 20-th International Conference on Electricity Distribution (Prague, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Abla Gado, Hassan Abo Gad, Salah Radwan, Effect of types of loads in rating of transformers supplying harmonic-rich loads, Proceedings of 21-st International Conference on Electricity Distribution, (Frankfurt, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Gouda, G.M. Amer, W.A.A. Salem; Engineering, Technology & Applied Science Research Vol. 1, No. 5, 114–120 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Ahmed Abbas, Essam Abou El Zahab, Ahmed Elbendary, Thermal modeling and ageing of transformer under harmonic currents, Proceedings of 23-rd International Conference on Electricity Distribution, (Lyon, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Thinh Dao, H. Abdull Halim, Z. Liu, B.T. Phung, Voltage Harmonic Effect on Losses in Distribution Transformers, Proceedings of International Conference on Smart Green Technology in Electrical and Information Systems, (Bali, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Jaspreet Singh, Sanjeev Singh, Amanpreet Singh, Effect of Harmonics on Distribution Transformer Losses and Capacity, International Journal of Engineering Technology Science and Research Vol. 4, Issue 6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Emil Cazacu, Maria-Cătălina Petrescu, Valentin Ionită , Lucian Petrescu, Nonsinusoidal load current effect on the electrical and thermal operating parameters of oil filled power distribution transformers, Proceedings of 18-th International Conference on Harmonics and Quality of Power, (Ljubljana, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- IEEE Std C57.110-2008, IEEE Recommended Practice for Establishing Liquid-Filled and Dry-Type Power and Distribution Transformer Capability When Supplying Nonsinusoidal Load Currents. IEEE Power Engineering Society, (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.