E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Security, Reliability and Quality of Energy Consumption, Modeling and Information Technology|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- Kosoukhov F.D., I.V. Naumov Asymmetry of voltages and currents in rural distribution networks. Irkutsk: IS A A, 2003. p.257 [Google Scholar]
- Shi K.L., Chan T.F., Wong Y.K., Ho S.L.. Modelling of the three-phase induction motor using SIMULINK/ Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Department of Electrical Engineerin// Int. J. Elect. Enging. Educ., Vol. 36, pp. 163–172. Manchester, UK, 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Сhani S.N. Digital computer simulation of three-phase induction machine-dynamics – a ganaralizd approach // IEEE Trans Industry Apple., No.1, pp. 106–114, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- Waid S., Dunnigan M.V., Williams B.W. Modeling and simulation of induction machine vector control and rotor resistance indentificftion/ IEEE Trans. Power Electronicse, Vol. 12, No. 3, pp. 495–505, 1997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rrause P.C., Wasynezuk O., Sudholff S.D. Analysis of Electrik Mashinery, IEEE, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Krishnan R., Electric Motors Drives Modeling Analysis and Control, Publication Prentice Hall, India, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Bimal. K. Bose, Modern Power Electronics & AC Drives, Publication Prentice Hall, India, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Tang L., Rahman M.F., A new direct torque control strategy for flux and torque ripple reduction for induction motors drive − a Matlab/Simulink model // IEEE International Electric Machines and Drives Conference, 2001, pp. 884–890. [Google Scholar]
- Leedy Aleck W. Simulink / MATLAB Dynamic Induction Motor Model for Use as a Teaching and Research Tool // International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE), ISSN: 2231-2307, Volume-3, Issue-4, September, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Le-Huy H. Modeling and simulation of electrical drives using Matlab/Simulink and Power System Blockset // The 27th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON’01), Denver/Colorado, pp. 1603–1611. [Google Scholar]
- Lakhya Jyoti Phukon, Neelanjana Baruah. A Generalized Matlab Simulink Model of a Three Phase Induction Motor // International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology. Vol. 4, Issue 5, May 2015. [Google Scholar]
- MATLAB 6/6.1/6.5+Simulink 4/5. The Fundamentals of application. M.L SOLON-Press. 2004. p.768 [Google Scholar]
- Naumov I.V. The symmetrizing device for three-phase four-wire network with adjustable parameters / Naumov I.V., Ivanov D.A., Podiyachikh S.V., Shpak D. //Patent for the useful model No. 61063 – It is published 10.02.2007 Bulletin No. 4, ( in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Naumov I.V. Choice of parameters of balancing devices in the 0.38 kV distribution networks / Naumov I.V., Belousova E.A. // Bulletin of KrasSAU, issue 1, 2017, No.1. –P.99–107. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.