E3S Web Conf.
Volume 59, 20182nd International Conference on Science and Technology Current Issues in Water Distribution and Treatment (CIWT 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||16 October 2018|
- J. Rak, L. Opychał, GWiTS, 11, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Dohnalik, Z. Jędrzejewski, Effective operation of water supply -reducing water losses (LEMTECH Konsulting, Kraków, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Act of 18 July 2001 Water Law (Journal of Laws, 2001, No. 115, item 1229) with later amendments [In Polish] [Google Scholar]
- Act of 7 June 2001 on Collective Water Supply and Collective Sewage Disposal (Journal of Laws, 2001, No.72 item 747) with later amendments. [In Polish] [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 14 January 2002 on average standards for water consumption (Journal of Laws, 2002, No. 8, item 70) [In Polish] [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Spatial Economy and Construction of 21 September 1995 on the principles of ensuring the functioning of public water supply facilities in special conditions (MP 1995 No. 59 item 663) [In Polish] [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 25 June 2002 on the detailed scope of activities of the Chief of the National Civil Protection, chiefs of civil defense of voivodships, countries and communes (Journal of Laws, 2002, No. 96 item 850) [In Polish] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sikorski, J. Simoni, Seminar Materials PZITS, ZP, 7/83, Sanitary Technique of the Village, 407 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- W. Sawicki, Water and sewage (PWRiL, Warszawa, 1982) [In Polish] [Google Scholar]
- W. Sawicki, Water in animal production (PWRiL, Biblioteka Wiadomości IMUZ, No. 40, Falenty, 1972) [In Polish] [Google Scholar]
- W. Sawicki, Technical solutions for the supply of animals in pasture in water (Instructional materials, Nr 7. IMUZ, Falenty, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- S. Drupka, M. Sikorski, The role of water in the production of essential plant and animal products and the potential to replace certain products in the event of a water shortage (IMUZ, Falenty, 1999) Technical report not published [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 23 December 1986 on water supply and sewage facilities, as well as charges for water and the introduction of wastewater (Journal of Laws, 1986, No. 47 item 234) [Google Scholar]
- R. Błażejewski, A. Waack, Consumption of tap water in selected villages in the Poznan region (Scientific and Technical Conference on Water Supply in Cities and Villages, Tom III, 337–347, 1996) [In Polish] [Google Scholar]
- P. Bugajski, G. Kaczor, Infrastruct. Ecol. Rural Areas, 2 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Pawełek, M. Długosz, Guidelines for calculation of water demand in rural areas in the light of the need for their amendment (Scientific and Technical Conference on Water Supply in Cities and Villages, Tom I, 73–79, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- J. Pawełek, S. Satora, Agric. Eng. 8 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Pawełek, G. Kaczor, Infrastruct. Ecol. Rural Areas, 2> (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sikorski, The role and importance of water in agriculture and its impact on human and animal health (ILRGF, Falenty, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- W. Sawicki, Methodology for drawing up regional programs for agriculture and rural water supply. Vol. I. Water supply (Instructional materials, No. 26, Falenty 1978), Vol. II. Sanitary sewage system (Instructional materials, No. 39, Falenty 1980) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sikorski, M. Good farming practices. Spatial solutions of homesteads (Regional Centre for Advice on Agricultural and Rural Development, Przysiek, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Central Statistical Office of Poland, Farm animals in 2015 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.