E3S Web Conf.
Volume 61, 2018International Conference on Renewable Energy (ICREN 2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||31 October 2018|
- T.R. Ayodele, A.A. Jimoh, J.L Munda, J.T Agee, “Challenges of grid integration of wind power on power System grid integrity: A Review”, International journal of renewable energy research (IMER), Vol. 2, No. 4, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J.Wilkes, I.Pineda, G. Corbetta, “Wind energy scenarios for 2020”, European wind energy association (EWEA), technical report, (July 2014). [Google Scholar]
- RTE, Syndicat des energies renouvelable, Enerdis, ADEef, ‘Panorama del ‘electricite solaire au 31 mars 2017”, (March 2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Kaboouris and F. D. Kanellos, “Impacts of large-scale wind penetration on designing and operation of electric power systems”, Sustainable Energy, IEEE Transactions on, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 107-114, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Ecology, Energy, Sustainable Development and the Sea, “National Action Plan for renewable energies (in French), Article 4 of Directive 2009/28 / EC of the European Union, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- I.Pineda, S.Azau, J.Moccia and J.Wilkes, “Wind in power 2013: European statistics”, European wind energy association (EWEA), technical report, (February 2014). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy, “Wind power and photovoltaics: energy issues, industrial and societal (in French)”, technical report, (September 2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Tsili and S. Papathanassiou, ”A review of grid code technical requirements for wind farms”, IET Renewable Power Generation, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp 308-332, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Kassem, El-Saadany E.F, El-Tamaly H.H. and Wahab M.A.A., “Ramp rate control and voltage regulation for grid directly connected wind turbines”, Power and Energy Society General Meeting - Conversion and Delivery of Electrical Energy in the 21st Century, 2008 IEEE, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, July 20-24, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- X.Han, Y.Qu, P. Wang and I. Yang, “Four-dimensional wind speed model for adequacy assessment ofpower systems with wind farms”, Power Systems, IEEE Transactions On, Vol. 28, No. 3, pp. 2978-2985, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J.Park, K.H. Law, “Cooperative wind turbine control for maximizing wind farm power using sequential convex programming”, Energy Conversion and Management, Vol 101, No. 1, pp. 295-316, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- H. K. Vladislav Akhmatov, “An aggregate model of a grid-connected, large-scale, offshore wind farm for power stability investigations - importance of windmill mechanical system”, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, Vol. 24, No. 9, pp. 709-717, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Bänceanu, V.Iulian, “Coordinated control of wind turbines”, Master thesis, Department of Energy Technology - Pontoppidanstrxde 101, Aalborg University, Denmark, June (2011). [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Kallioras, N.D. Lagaros, M.G. Karlaftis, P.Pachy, “Optimum layout design of onshore wind farmsconsidering stochastic loading”, Advances in Engineering Software, Vol. 88, pp. 8–20, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- W. Li, G. Joos and C. Abbey, “Wind power impact on system frequency deviation and an ESS based power filtering algorithm solution”, IEEE Power Systems Conference and Exposition, PSCE ‘06, 2006 IEEE PES, Atlanta GA, USA, October 29 -November 1, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- W.Li, “An embedded energy storage system for attenuation of wind power fluctuations”, Ph.D. dissertation, Department Electrical Engineering, McGill University, Montreal, Canada, May (2010). [Google Scholar]
- E. Spahie and G. Balzer, “The impact of the wind farm size on the power output fluctuation”, European Wind Energy Conference (EWEC), Athens, Greece, February (2006). [Google Scholar]
- M.Singh, V.Gevorgian, E.Muljadi, E.Ela, “Variable-speed wind power plant operating with reserve power capability”, Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE), 2013 IEEE, Denver, USA, September 15-19, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Jannati, S.H.Hosseinian, B. Vahidi, Guo-Jie Li, “A survey on energy storage resources configurations in order to propose an optimum configuration for smoothing fluctuations of future large wind power plants”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 29, pp. 158-172, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhou, F. Scuiller, J.F. Charpentier, M.E.H. Benbouzid and T. Tang, “Power smoothing control in a grid-connected marine current turbine system for compensating swell effect”, IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 816-826, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. Ikni, M.S. Camara, M.B. Camara, B. Dakyo, H. Gualous, “Permanent Magnet Synchronous Generators for Large Offshore Wind Farm Connected to Grid - Comparative Study between DC and AC Configurations”, International journal of renewable energy research (IMER), Vol. 4, No. 2, (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.