E3S Web Conf.
Volume 61, 2018International Conference on Renewable Energy (ICREN 2018)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||31 October 2018|
- The Global Commission on the Economy and Climate, “Better Growth, Better Climate: The New Climate Economy Report: Energy,” The Global Commission on the Economy and Climate, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency, “World Energy Outlook Special Report: Energy and Climate Change,” International Energy Agency, Paris, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency (TEA), “Key World Energy Statistics,” International Energy Agency, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), “Enhancing the Contributions of SMEs in a Global and Digitalised Economy,” Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Paris, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- J. Driesen and R. Belmans, “Distributed Generation: Challenges and Possible Solutions,” in Power Engineering Society General Meeting, IEEE, Montreal, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Sri Lanka Sustainable Energy Authority, “Sri Lanka Energy Balance,” 2014. [Online]. Available: http://www.info.energy.gov.1k/. [Accessed 22 03 20171. [Google Scholar]
- E. Bocci, M. Sisinni, M. Moneti, L. Vecchione, A. Di Carlo and M. Villarini, “State of the art of small-scale biomass gasification power systems: a review of the different typologies,” in 68th Conference of the Italian Thermal Machines Engineering Association, ATI2013, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Board of Investment of Sri Lanka, “Investment Guide,” Research and Policy Advocacy Department of Sri Lanka, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- P. M. de Almeida, P. G. Babosa, C. A. Duque and P. F. Ribeiro, “Grid connection considerations for the integration of PV and wind sources,” in IEEE Xplore, Bucharest, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- D. Elliot, M. Schwartz, G. Scott, S. Haymes, D. Heimiller and R. George, “Wind Energy Resource Atlas of Sri Lanka and the Maldives,” National Renewable Energy Laboratory, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Solar Energy Industries Association, “Solar Industry Data,” Solar Energy Industries Association, 2016. [Online]. Available: https://www.seia.org/solar-industry-data. [Accessed 15 10 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India, “Biomass Gasification,” Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, 2017. [Online]. Available: http://mnre.gov.in/schemes/grid-connected/biomass-gasification/. [Accessed 29 05 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, “Coconut based farming systems and economics of CBFS,” in Consultation on Coconut Sector Development in Asia and the Pacific Region, Bangkok, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- K. Janardhan, T. Srivastava, G. Satpath and K. Sudhakar, “Hybrid Solar PV And Biomass System For Rural Electrification,” International Journal of Chem Tech Research, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 802-810, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Obayashi Corporation, EX Research Institute Ltd, “10MW — Scale Biomass based Power Generation; JCM Feasibility Study (FS) 2014— Final Report,” The Joint Crediting Mechanism, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Sri Lanka Sustainable Energy Authority, “Home” 2016. [Online]. Available: http://www.energy.gov.1k/. [Google Scholar]
- A.S.V. AG, “A Life Cycle Assessment of the production of a daily newspaper and a weekly magazine,” AXEL SPRINGER VERLAG AG, Ziirich, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- J. Sweeting, Project Cost Estimating: Principles and Practice, Rugby, Warwickshire: Institution of Chemical Engineers, 1997. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.