E3S Web Conf.
Volume 62, 2018IX International Conference “Solar-Terrestrial Relations and Physics of Earthquake Precursors”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Atmosphere Physics and Solar-Terrestrial Relations|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- S.N. Kulichkov, Long-range Propagation of Sound in the Atmosphere (review)// Physics of Atmosphere and Ocean. 1992. Vol. 28. № 4. Pp. 330-360. (in Russian) (1992) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Yerushchenkov, E.A. Ponomarev, A.G. Sorokin, V.V. Orlov, Key Findings of Atmospheric Infrasound at the ISTP (1972-1992) // Research on Geomagnetism, Aeronomy and Physics of the Sun. Novosibirsk: “Nauka”. The Siberian Book-publishing Firm. Issue 100. pp. 54-94. (in Russian) (1993) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Solovyov, Infrasound Measurement of Small-size Fires // Dissertation in Candidacy for a Scientific Degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences. Tomsk: Tomsk State University. 163 p. (in Russian) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Vinogradov, The Combined Application of Infrasonic and Seismic Methods of Recording the Wave Fields to Extract a Signal from Ground Explosions // Dissertation in Candidacy for a Scientific Degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences. Apatity: Mining Institute of Krasnoyarsk Research Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 128 p. (in Russian) (2004) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Voznesenskaya, A.G. Kolesnik, A.V. Solovyov, Infrasonic Signals from Lightning Discharges // News of Higher Educational Institutions. Physics. 2012. Volume 55. № 7. Pp. 105-108. (in Russian) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Dyomin, V.G. Kunakov, A.A. Smirnov, A New Infrasonic Station of the International System of Monitoring in Kazakhstan IS31 “Aktyubinsk” // Bulletin of the National Nuclear Center of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Issue 2. pp 14-18. (in Russian) (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Konkov, On the Method Of Pistonphone // Acoustic Measurements. 1976. Pp. 5-13. (in Russian) (1976). [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Popova, P. Jenniskens, V. Emel’yanenko, A. Kartashova, E. Biryukov, S. Khaibrakhmanov, V. Shuvalov, Yu. Rybnov, A. Dudorov, I. Grokhovsky, D.D. Badyukov, Qing-Zhu Yin, P.S. Gural, J. Albers, M. Granvik, L.G. Evers, J. Kuiper, V. Kharlamov, A. Solovyov et al. Chelyabinsk Airburst, Damage Assessment, Meteorite Recovery and Characterization // Science. Vol. 342. No. 6162. Pp. 1069-1073 (2013) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Solovev, V.T. Sarychev, D.S. Provotorov, Characteristics of an Infrasonic Signal from the Chelyabinsk Meteoroid // News of Higher Educational Institutions. Physics. Volume 56. № 10/3. Pp. 42-44. (in Russian) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Dubrovin, A.A. Smirnov, The Analysis of Records of the Chebarkulsk Meteorite at the Infrasonic Stations of Nuclear Monitoring // Bulletin of the National Nuclear Center of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Issue 1. pp. 91-95. (in Russian) (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.