E3S Web Conf.
Volume 62, 2018IX International Conference “Solar-Terrestrial Relations and Physics of Earthquake Precursors”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Atmosphere Physics and Solar-Terrestrial Relations|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- V.V. Bychkov, Y.A. Nepomnyashchiy, A.S. Perezhogin, B.M. Shevtsov, Earth, Planets and Space 66, 150 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bychkov, Y.A. Nepomnyashchiy, A.S. Perezhogin, B.M. Shevtsov, V.N. Marichev, Optics of the atmosphere and the ocean 30, 209 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bychkov, A.S. Perezhogin, I.N. Seredkin, B.M. Shevtsov, On the role of the method of measuring the background signal in the lidar measurements of the upper atmosphere, in 23rd International Symposium on Atmospheric and Ocean Optics: Atmospheric Physics (International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2017), Vol. 10466, p. 1046677 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bychkov, Y.A. Nepomnyashchiy, A.S. Perezhogin, B.M. Shevtsov, History of Science and Technology 8, 85 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Collins, J. Li, C. Martus, Geophysical Research Letters 42, 665 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Waldrop, R. Kerr, S. Gonzalez, M. Sulzer, J. Noto, F. Kamalabadi, Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics, 110 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Deminov, V. Khegai, Geomagnetism and Aeronomy 20, 145 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- M. Deminov, Plasma Heliogeophysics 20, 145 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- A. Perezhogin, B. Shevtsov, Journal of Communications Technology and Electronics 59, 40 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Glauber, Quantum optics, in Quantum Optics (1969) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.