E3S Web Conf.
Volume 62, 2018IX International Conference “Solar-Terrestrial Relations and Physics of Earthquake Precursors”
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Geophysical Fields and their Interactions|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- T. Rikitake, Electromagnetism and the Earth’s interior (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- A.A Ruzmaikin, Comm. Astrophys 85, 9 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- D. Schmitt, M. A. J. H. Ossendrijver, P. Hoyng, Phys. Earth Planet. Inter, 125, 6 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Vodinchar, L.K. Feshchenko, Magnetohydrodynamics 52, 13 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Greenspan, The Theory of Rotating Fluids (Cambridge University Press, New York, 1968) 328 [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Jones, Phil. Trans. R. Soc. Lond. A 358, 25 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kono, P.H. Roberts, Reviews of Geophysics 40, 41 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Sokoloff, R.A. Stepanov, P.G. Frick, Advances in Physics 57, 20 (2014) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Sokoloff, S.N. Nefedov, Numerical Methods and Programming 8, 10 (2007) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Reshetnyak, PhD thesis, Gamburtsev Institute of Physics of the Earth, RAS (2003.) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Anufriev, M.Y. Reshethyak, D.D. Sokoloff, Geomagnetism and Aeronomics 37, 6 (1997) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- I.T. Jolliffe, Principal Component Analysis, Series: Springer Series in Statistics (2nd ed., Springer, NY, 2002, XXIX) 487 [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Merrill, M.W. McElhinny, Ph.L. McFadden, The Magnetic Field of the Earth: Paleomagnetism, the Core, and the Deep Mantle (Academic Press, New York, London, 1996) 531 [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Kolesnichenko, M.Ya. Marov, Turbulence and self-organization. Problems of modeling space and natural environments (BINOM. Laboratory of Knowledge, Moskov, 2009) 632 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.