E3S Web Conf.
Volume 62, 2018IX International Conference “Solar-Terrestrial Relations and Physics of Earthquake Precursors”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Physics of Earthquake Precursors|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- M. Hayakawa Electromagnetic phenomena associated with earthquakes, (Radio Sci.Bull. - 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Uvarov Geophysical Journal, 34, 6, 2012, [Google Scholar]
- V. Surkov, M. Hayakawa Ultra and Extremely Low Frequency Electromagnetic Fields. (Springer Tokyo Heidelberg New York Dortrecht London, Springer Japan 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.N.Uvarov, Geophysical Journal, 38, 6, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Uvarov Bulletin of KRAESC. Phys.Math. Science. 1, 12, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Landau, E.M. Lifshits Theoretical Physics. Study guide in 10 volums. Field theory, (M: Nauka, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Adushkin, A.A. Spivak Physical fields in nearsurface Geophysics. (M: GEOS, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.