E3S Web Conf.
Volume 64, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Power and Renewable Energy
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power System and Energy|
|Published online||27 November 2018|
- J. Martínez, P. C. Kjær, P. Rodriguez and R. Teodorescu, “Short circuit signatures from different wind turbine generator types,” 2011 IEEE/PES Power Systems Conference and Exposition, Phoenix, AZ, 2011, pp. 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- E. Muljadi, N. Samaan, V. Gevorgian, Jun Li and S. Pasupulati, “Short circuit current contribution for different wind turbine generator types,” IEEE PES General Meeting, Minneapolis, MN, 2010, pp. 1-8. [Google Scholar]
- J. Lorenc, J. Andruszkiewicz, B. Olejnik, B. Staszak and P. Balcerek, “Earth fault detection and isolation system for MV network,” 2015 Modern Electric Power Systems (MEPS), Wroclaw, 2015, pp. 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- T. Gjengedal, “Integration of wind power and the impact on power system operation,” Large Engineering Systems Conference on Power Engineering, 2003, 2003, pp. 76–83. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IEEE Standard Electrical Power System Device Function Numbers, Acronyms, and Contact Designations,” in IEEE Std C37.2-2008 (Revision of IEEE Std C37.2-1996), vol., no., pp. 1-48, Oct. 3 2008. [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Gopalan, V. Sreeram, H. H. C. Iu, “A review of coordination strategies and protection schemes for microgrids”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 32, pp. 222–228, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. I. Santos e Abreu and A. G. Martins, “Assessment of the behavior of protection systems in radial networks with distributed generation,” 2016 51st International Universities Power Engineering Conference (UPEC), Coimbra, 2016, pp. 1-6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.