E3S Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2018International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICCEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Construction & Building Materials|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- Harne, V. 2014. Comparative Study of Strength of RC Shear Wall at Different Location on Multi-storied Residential Building. International Journal of Civil Engineering Research. 5(4), pp.391-400. [Google Scholar]
- Meher, M. and Muthumani, K. (2016). Lateral seismic response of framed structure with shear wall. International Journal of Engineering and Management Sciences. 7(3), pp. 214-220. [Google Scholar]
- Murty, C. V. R. 2015. Why are Buildings with Shear Walls preferred in Seismic Regions? Kanpur: Building Materials and Technology Promotion Council (BMTPC), p. 2. [Google Scholar]
- Ng, M. K. 2007. The Strategy of Implementing Eurocode 2 in Malaysia. Master. Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
- Santhosh, D. 2014. Pushover Analysis of RC Frame Structure using ETABS 9.7.1. IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE). 11(1), pp. 08-16. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.