E3S Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2018AG 2018 - 4th International Conference on Applied Geophysics
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Modelling in Geoengineering/Strategic Studies|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, Washington, https://www.bls.gov/green/green_definition.htm (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Kammen, & D. Engel, Green Jobs and the Clean Economy; Copenhagen Climate Council, (2009), https://antr.assembly.ca.gov/sites/antr.assembly.ca.gov/files/hearings/EngleKammen-CopenhagenClimateConcill%20-%202009.pdf (20.09.2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Éri, Labor market impacts of environmentally conscious economic transformation, potentials of green jobs. Center of Environmental Studies, Budapest (2010) [Google Scholar]
- UNEP, http://www.unepfi.org/about/ [Google Scholar]
- ILO: Guidelines for a just transition towards environmentally sustainable economies and societies for all (2016), www.ilo.org [Google Scholar]
- ITUC, https://www.etuc.org/en [Google Scholar]
- IEO, https://www.ioe-emp.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Biuletyn Mazowieckiego Obserwatorium Rynku Pracy (2015), (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- http://hr.businesslive.ro/top-50-site-uri-de-job-uri-din-romania/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.