E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Smart Grid and Regulation|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- A. Khaligh and O.C. Onar, Energy Harvesting: solar, wind, and ocean energy conversion systems (CRC Press, pp. xiii–1, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Fahrenbruch and R. H. Bube, Fundamentals in Solar Cells (Academic Press, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Lam, Y. Chen, C. Weyant, C. Venkataraman, P. Sadavarte, M.A. Johnson, K.R. Smith, B.T. Brem, J. Arineitwe, J.E. Ellis, and T.C. Bond. Household light makes global heat: high black carbon emissions from kerosene wick lamps. Environmental science & technology, 46(24), pp.13531–13538, (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nasiri, S. A. Zabalawi, and G. Mandic. Indoor Power Harvesting Using Photovoltaic Cells for Low-Power Applications. (IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol 56, no. 11, pp. 4502–4509, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Green, Solar cells: operating principles, technology, and system applications (Englewood Cliffs, NJ, Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1982) [Google Scholar]
- Lu, L., Han, X., Li, J., Hua, J., & Ouyang, M. A review on the key issues for lithium-ion battery management in electric vehicles. Journal of power sources, 226, 272–288 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.