E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Smart Grid and Regulation|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- National Energy Council (DEN), Outlook Energy Indonesia 2014, Jakarta: Ministry of Energy and Mineral (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Directorate General of Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation, Statistik EBTKE 2016, Jakarta: Ministry of Energy and Mineral (2016) [Google Scholar]
- [Online].Available:https://www.nrel.gov/pv/assets/images/efficiency-chart.png [Google Scholar]
- J. Burschka, et al., Sequential deposition as a route to high-performance perovskite-sensitized solar cells, Nature, 499, 316–319 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Q. Lin, et al., Electro-optics of perovskite solar cells, Nat. Photonics, 9, 106–112 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Wehrenfennig, et al., Charge-carrier dynamics in vapour-deposited films of the oranolead halide perovskite CH3NH3PbI3-xClx, Energy Environ Sci, 7, 2269–2275 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Li, R. Zhu, Y. Yang, Polymer solar cells, Nat. Photonics, 6, 153 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Liu, K. Chen, Q. Hu, R. Zhu, Q. Gong, Inverted Perovskite Solar Cells: Progresses and Perspectives, Adv. Energy Mater., 6 Issue 17 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Bárbara Andrade de Carvalho, et al., Highly Stable Perovskite Solar Cells Fabricated Under Humid Ambient Conditions, IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics, 7, no. 2, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, et al., Novel Low Cost Hole Transporting Materials for Efficient Organik-inorganik Perovskite Solar Cells, PVSC 2015 IEEE 42nd (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W. Tress et al., The role of the hole-transport layer in perovskite solar cells - reducing recombination and increasing absorption, PVSC 2014 IEEE 40th (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kim, K.-G. Lim and T.-W. Lee, Planar heterojunction organometal halide perovskite solar cells: roles of interfacial layers, Energy Environ. Sci., 9, 12–30 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Patwardhan et al., Introducing Perovskite Solar Cells to Undergraduates, J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 6(2), 251–255 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Q. A. Akkerman et al., Strongly emissive perovskite nanocrystal inks for high-voltage solar cells, Nat. Energy, 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang et al., The Effect of Carbon Black in Carbon Counter Electrode for CH 3 NH 3 PbI 3/TiO 2 heterojunction solar cells, RSC adv. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Qin et al., Inorganic hole conductor-based lead halide perovskite solar cells with 12.4% conversion efficiency, Nat. Comm, 5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.