E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- Pulkrabek, W. Willard, Engineering fundamentals of the internal combustion engine, New Jersey: Prentice Hall, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Cengel, M.A. Boles, Thermodynamics an engineering approach (5th ed.), McGraw-Hill, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H.Z. Kister, Distillation design, McGraw-Hill, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Doherty, M.F. Malone, Conceptual design of distillation systems (vol 1), McGraw-Hill, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- E.W.Z. Aguilar, J.R.S. Moreira, Thermal design of a tray type distillation column of an ammonia/water absorption refrigeration cycle, International Journal of Applied Thermal Engineering, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Treybal, Mass-transfer operations (3rd ed.), Singapore: McGraw-Hill, (1981) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Liu, et al., Comparison and analysis of engine exhaust gas energy recovery potential through various bottom cycles, Applied Thermal Engineering, 50(1): p. 1219–1234, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Saidur, et al., Technologies to recover exhaust heat from internal combustion engines Renewable and Sustainable, Energy Reviews, 16(8): p. 5649–5659, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Elgue, et al., Dynamic models for start-up operations of batch distillation columns with experimental validation, Computers & Chemical Engineering, 28(12): p. 2735–2747, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.C Costa, J.R. Sodré, Compression ratio effects on an ethanol/gasoline fuelled engine performance, Applied Thermal Engineering, 31(2-3): p. 278–283, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.C.C.d. Melo, et al., Hydrous ethanol-gasoline blends - Combustion and emission investigations on a Flex-Fuel engine Fuel, 97(0): p. 796–804, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kyriakides, et al., Evaluation of gasoline-ethanol-water ternary mixtures used as a fuel for an Otto engine, Fuel, 108(0): p. 208–215, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bambang, et al., Optimization of Low-Grade Bioethanol Compact Distillator Using Waste Heat Motorcycle, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.