E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- M. I. Abdou, A. M. Al-Sabagh, Hany El-Sayed Ahmed, A. M. Fadl, Egyptian Journal of Petroleum, In press, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Gautam, C. Guria, D.K. Rajak, A.K. Pathak, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 166, 63–72 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Neubergera, H. Adidharmaa, M. Fan, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering 167, 152–159 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Aftab, A.R. Ismail, Z.H. Ibupotod, H. Akeiber, M.G.K. Malghani, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 76, 1301–1313 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Al-Zubaidi, A.A. Alwasiti, D. Mahmood, Egyptian Journal of Petroleum 26, 811–818 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Karaguzel, T. Cetinel, F. Boylu, K. Cinku, M.S. Celik. Appl. Clay Sci, 48, 398 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Cinku, F. Karakas, F. Boylu, Physicochem. Probl. Miner. Process. 50(2), 453–466 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Alther, Engineering Geology 23, 17–191 (1987). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Obut, I. Girgin. Madencilik. 44(2), 17–24 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Taha, S.L. Lee, Nano Graphene Application Improving Drilling Fluids Performance, International Petroleum Technology Conference, 6-9 December, Doha, Qatar, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Mahmood, D., Al-Zubaidi, N.S., Alwasiti, A.A. Engineering and Technology Journal 35, 1034–1041(2017). [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Ochoa, Analysis of drilling fluid rheology and tool joint effect to reduce errors in hydraulics calculations, Dissertation, Texas A&M University, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Belayneh, M. Drill string mechanics with a special focus on buckling. Compendium in the PET525 class University of Stavanger, Rogaland. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Forthun, S. Charlotte. Effect Of Nano Additives On Friction In A Bentonite Water Based Sgel strengthtem. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Sami, Egyptian Journal of Petroleum 25, 453–458 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.V. Taboada, M. Belayneh. Well engineering simulation (WellplanTM) challenges and uncertainties in drilling engineering. Compendium in the PET525 [Google Scholar]
- O. Sakadewa, Synthesis of graphene oxide by Hummers and Modified Hummers Methods as Additive drilling Fluids, Final project, Universitas Indonesia (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Katnelson. Graphene carbon in two dimension (1st ed.). New York: Cambridge University Press. (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.B Agonafir, S. Wrobel, International Journal of NanoScience and Nanotechnology. 8(1), 59–71 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.