E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- Rezaei, P., Shafaghat, H., and Daud, W., Catalytic cracking of hydrocarbons over modified ZSM-5 zeolites to produce light olefins; a review. Appl. Catal. B398. 2011. 1–17. [Google Scholar]
- Rahimi, N., Karimzadeh, R., Production of green aromatics and olefins by catalytic cracking of oxygenate compounds derived from biomass pyrolysis: A review, Applied Catalysis A: General. 2013. 491–511. [Google Scholar]
- Corma, A., et al., Chemical routes for the transformation of biomass into chemicals. Chem. Rev. 107. 2007. p. 2411–2502. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Huang, J., et al., Production of light olefins by catalytic conversion of lignocellulosic biomass with HZSM-5 zeolite impregnated with 6 wt.% lanthanum. Bioresource Technology. 2012. p. 248–255 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jung, S. H., Kang, B. S., and Kim, J. S., Production of bio-oil from rice straw and bamboo sawdust under various reaction conditions in a fast pyrolysis plant equipped with a fluidized bed and a char separation system. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis. 2008. p. 240–247. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Skoog, D., Holler. F, and Crouch. S, Principles of instrumental analysis sixth edition. Thomson Higher Education, 2007. p. 461. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.