E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Multifunctional and Advanced Materials|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- Standard Nasional Indonesia, Drilling operation for safe conduct on onshore and offshore in Indonesia-Implementation, 84-90 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- N. Bayu, Self-Healing Adapative Responsive Plug, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Heathrman, J. IADCISPE Drilling Conf.:Application of Microfine Cement, 3 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- A. Spec, 10A: Specification for Cements and Materials for Well Cementing, 15 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Aiman, E. Todd, J. SPE Annual Technical Conf.:Successful Sq. Cement (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cowan, J. SPE Prod. and Ops Symposium: Field Study results improve squeeze cementing (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Khurana, C. Headworth, J. Offshore Tech. WLI (2003) [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Harris, B.J. Johnson, J. SPE Gas symposium:Successful remedial operations using ultrafine cement (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, A. A., Raguraam, S., 2018. IJTech Vol 9, No 4: Comparison of Fresh and Hardened Properties of Normal, SDC (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.