E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Eco Tropical Built Environment|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- Wiryawan, B., et al. (1999). Lampung Coastal Resources Atlas. Government of Lampung Province and Coastal Resources Management Project. Coastal Resources Center, University of Rhode Island and Centre for Coastal and Marine Resources Studies, Bogor Agricultural University. Bandar Lampung. Indonesia [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Environment. (2007). Rencana Aksi Nasional dalam Menghadapi Perubahan Iklim [National Action Plan in Mitigating Climate Change]. Ministry of Environment. Jakarta. [Google Scholar]
- Mustafa, M.M. (2014). SOLAR ENERGY FOR RIVER NILE CRUISERS. Portal of Scientific Journals of Croatia. vol. 65 No. 2. [Google Scholar]
- Handayani, N.A., et al. (2012). Potency of Solar Energy Applications in Indonesia. International Journal of Renewable Energi Development, pp 33–38. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Harvald S.A. (1983). Resistance and Propulsion of Ships. Department of Ocean Engineering, The techincal University of Denmark. John Wiley and Sons, pp 198 – 211. [Google Scholar]
- Kurniawan, A. (2016). A Review of Solar-Powered Boat Development. Journal for Technology and Science, vol. 27 No. 1. pp 1 – 8. [Google Scholar]
- Gorter, T. (2015). Design considerations of a solar racing boat: propeller design parameters as a result of PV system power. Proceedings of The 7th International Conference on Applied Energy, pp 1901 – 1906. [Google Scholar]
- Spagnolo, G. S., et al. (2012). Solar-Electric Boat. Journal of Transportation Technologies, vol. 2, pp 144 – 149. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xingrong, S., & Yuejin, C. (2013). Study on Hydrodynamic Performance of Podded Propulsor at Steering Conditions. Proceedings of the Third International Symposium on Marine Propulsors. pp 358 – 363. [Google Scholar]
- Islam, M. F. et al. (2009). Performance Charactecteristics of Static and Dynamic Azimuthing Podded Propulsor. Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Marine Propulsors, pp 482 – 492. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, H. S. (2015). General Rainfall Patterns in Indonesia and The Potential Impacts of Local Seas on Rainfall Intensity. Basel: MDPI, Water Vol. 7, No. 4, pp 1751–1768. [Google Scholar]
- Krasilnikov, V. et al. (2015). Investigation into the Influence of Reynold Number on Open Water Characteristics of Pod Propulsors. Proceedings of the Fourth International Symposium on Marine Propulsors. pp 710 – 720. [Google Scholar]
- Go, S. et al. (2015). Study on the Powering Performance Evaluation for the Pod Propulsion Ships. Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Marine Propulsors. pp 105 – 111. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.