E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Eco Tropical Built Environment|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- D. Tristantini, Andersen. Characterization of cellulose acetate based on empty fruit bunches and dried jackfruit leaves as replacement candidates for microbeads. (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- Bahmid, N. A., Khaswar S., Akhiruddin M., Pengaruh ukuran serat selulosa asetat dan penambahan dietilen glikol terhadap sifat fisik dan mekanik bioplastik, Jurnal Teknologi Industri Pertanian, 3, 226–234 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Tristantini, D.P. Dewanti, and C. Sandra, Isolation and characterization of α-cellulose from blank bunches of palm oil and dry jackfruit leaves with alkaline process NaOH continued with bleaching process of H2O2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Nurhayati, R. Kusumawati. Cellulose acetate synthesis from agar processing waste. JPB Perikanan. E9. 97–107 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Vallejos, M.e., Ppresin, M.S., & Rojas, O.J. All-cellulose composite fibers obtained by electrospinning dispersions of cellulose acetate and cellulose nanocrystals. 5–6. (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.