E3S Web Conf.
Volume 68, 2018The 1st Sriwijaya International Conference on Environmental Issues 2018 (1st SRICOENV 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Promoting Environment System|
|Published online||27 November 2018|
- Blackwell, B.F, Sheldahl R.E, Feltz, L.V, Wind Tunnel Perfomance Data for two and three bucket Savonious Rorors, (Sandia Laboratories, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- C. Sovanara, F. Firdaus, R. Rusdianasari. A review on Enviromental Impact of Wind Energy. Proceeding Forum in Research, Science, Technology (FIRST) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Fujisawa N. J. Wind Eng Ind Aerod 40 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- G.Colley, R.Mishra, H.V.Rao, R.Woolhead, Effect of rotor blade position on vawt peformance (International Conference on Renwable Energies and Power Quality, Granada, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Joseph P. Tillman, Improvements to VAWT blades to aid in self starting, (School of Technology, Eastern Illnois University, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.V. Akwa, H.A. Vielmo. Renewable and Suistanable Energy Riviews 16 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Kamoji MA, Kedare S.B.J. Experimental Investigations on The Efects of Overlap Ratio and Blade Edge Conditions on the Performance of Conventional Savonious Rotor,(2008) [Google Scholar]
- Mohammad Hadi Ali. IJMER 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Mohammad Hadi Ali, Experimental Comparison Study for Savonious Wind Turbine of Two and three Blades at Low Wind Speeds, IJMER vol 3 Issue 5 pp 2978-2976, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Mojola O.O. J. Wind Eng Ind Aerod 21 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- N.H. Mahmoud, A.A. El Haroun, E.Wahba. Alexandria Engineering Journal 51 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ploetz,R. Rusdianasari, E. Eviliana. Renewable Energy: Advantages and Disadventages. Proceeding Forum in Research, Science, Technology (FIRST) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Savonius S.J, The S rotor and its applications, (Mechanical Engineering, 1931) [Google Scholar]
- S.Brusca, R.Lanzafame, M.Messina. International Journal Energy Environmentt Engineering (2014) [Google Scholar]
- U.K. Saha, S.Thotla, D.Maity. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics 96 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.