E3S Web Conf.
Volume 68, 2018The 1st Sriwijaya International Conference on Environmental Issues 2018 (1st SRICOENV 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Promoting Environment System|
|Published online||27 November 2018|
- Bestari, A.W. Factors related to the quality of life of hemodialysis chronic kidney disease patients based on whoqol-bref (Research at Hemodialysis Installation of Surabaya, Haji Hospital, 2015) (Doctoral dissertation, Airlangga University, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- BPJS. The role of health bpjs in improving health services, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- George, C., Mogueo, A., Okpechi, I., Echouffo-Tcheugui, J.B. and Kengne, A.P. BMJ Global Health 2, 10 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hastono, S. P. Data Analysis in the Health Sector (Jakarta, Rajawali Pers, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Hays, R., Kallich, J., Mapes, D., Coons, S., Amin, N dan Carter, W. Kidney Disease Quality of Life Short Form (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia. Basic Health Research (RISKESDAS). (Health Research and Development Agency, Jakarta, Balitbangkes, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- United States Renal Data System. USRDS Annual Data Report: Epidemiology of Kidney Disease in the United States Volume 1: CKD in the United State (2016) [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization. The World Health Organization Quality of Life (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.