E3S Web Conf.
Volume 68, 2018The 1st Sriwijaya International Conference on Environmental Issues 2018 (1st SRICOENV 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reducing Global Warning Effect|
|Published online||27 November 2018|
- Aktuell, Reiseanalyze, Informe de coyuntura del mercado turisticoalemăn, (Forschungs gemeinschaft und Reisen, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- Campbell, R, Structure fires in hotels and motels, (National fire Protection Asosiastion Quincy, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- Nasyaa Zainal., et al, A Description of the application of the fire management system in the former administrative city of jember, (Jember, Jember Univercity, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- Margarethe Kobes., et al, Way finding during fire evacuation; an analysis of unannounced fire drills in a hotel at night, (ElsevierSao Paulo, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- International Labour Organization (ILO), Module five, (Training Manual for Occupational Safety and Health Managers and Workers, Jakarta, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- The Ministry of General Occupation, The Ministry of general occupation rules, (Technical Requirements of Fire Protection System on Buildings and Environment, Jakarta, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- The Ministry of General Occupation, The Ministry of general occupation decision, (Provision of Fire Prevention and Control on Buildings, Jakarta) [Google Scholar]
- Rijanto, B, Fire and Building Planning (Mitra wacana media, Jakarta, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- Sucipto, Cecep Dani, Safety and Occupational Health (Gosyen Publising, Jakarta, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Hu, Y, Research on the application of fault tree analysis for building fire (Elsevier, China, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- The Ministry of General Occupation. The Ministry of general occupation rules. number 20 tahun 2009 about technical guidelines for urban fire protection management. (The Ministry of General Occupation, Jakarta, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.