E3S Web Conf.
Volume 68, 2018The 1st Sriwijaya International Conference on Environmental Issues 2018 (1st SRICOENV 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Mitigation and Adaptation in Climate Change in Wetland|
|Published online||27 November 2018|
- Directorate of Fisheries, Reportat the Seminar on Shrimp Aquaculture Development Strategyin Vietnam, 6th August 2013, Bac Lieu, Vietnam, 12 pages (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P.T. Anh, C. Kroeze, S.R. Bush, A.P. J. Mol, Agr. Water Manage 97, 6 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Primavera, Tropical mariculture (Academic Press, San Diego, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- E. Pilon-Smits, Ann. Rev. Plant Biol., 56 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.B.A.N. Kumar, V. Dushenkov, H. Motto, I. Raskin, Environ. Sci. Technol 29 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- N.P.N. Doan, L.T.N. Mo, N.T.D. Trang,Can Tho University J. of Sci (in English) 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- American Public Health Association (APHA), Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater (Washington D.C., USA, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- H. Chen, M.F. Zamorano, D. (Ivanoff, Wetlands, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Newman, J.B. Grace, J.W. Koebel, Ecol. Appl 6 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Grace, Am. J. Bot 76 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD), Vietnamese standards No. 02- 19/2014/BNNPTNT (issued on July 29, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Kaurichev, V.S. Shishova, Sov. Soil Sci 5 (1967) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD), Circular No. 45/2010/TT-BNNPTNT (issued on July 22, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gross, S. Abutbul, D. Zilberg. J. of the world aquacult. Soc 35, 3 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Kuhn, S.A. Smith, G. J. Flick, Glob. Aquacult. Advocate (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.T.D. Trang, D. Konnerup, H. Brix, Aquacult. Eng. 78 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.