E3S Web Conf.
Volume 68, 2018The 1st Sriwijaya International Conference on Environmental Issues 2018 (1st SRICOENV 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mitigation and Adaptation in Climate Change in Wetland|
|Published online||27 November 2018|
- Compagno, L. J. V. & Roberts, T. R. Environmental Biology of Fishes 7, 4 (1982 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Last, P. R., Naylor, G. J. P., & Manjaji-Matsumoto, B. M., Zootaxa 4139 (2016a) [Google Scholar]
- Kottelat, M., The fishes of the inland waters of Southeast Asia: a catalogue and core bibliography of the fishes known to occur in freshwaters, mangroves, and estuaries (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Husnah., Nurhayati, E., & Suryati, N. K., Diversity, morphological characters and habitat of fish in Musi River drainage area, South Sumatra. (Research Institute for Inland Fisheries, Mariana, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Iqbal, M, Setiawan, D., & Ajiman. Ichthyological Exploration of Freshwater 28, 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Iqbal, M., Setiawan, D., & Ajiman. Ichthyological Exploration of Freshwaters 28, 2 (2018a) [Google Scholar]
- Iqbal, M. & Yustian, I., Exploration of Freshwaters 27, 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Iqbal, M. & Yustian, I. Ichthyological Exploration of Freshwater 27, 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- IUCN. 2018. The IUCN Red List of Threatened Species, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.