E3S Web Conf.
Volume 68, 2018The 1st Sriwijaya International Conference on Environmental Issues 2018 (1st SRICOENV 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mitigation and Adaptation in Climate Change in Wetland|
|Published online||27 November 2018|
- Compagno, L. J. V. & Roberts, T. R. Environmental Biology of Fishes 7, 4 (1982 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Last, P. R., Naylor, G. J. P., & Manjaji-Matsumoto, B. M., Zootaxa 4139 (2016a) [Google Scholar]
- Kottelat, M., The fishes of the inland waters of Southeast Asia: a catalogue and core bibliography of the fishes known to occur in freshwaters, mangroves, and estuaries (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Husnah., Nurhayati, E., & Suryati, N. K., Diversity, morphological characters and habitat of fish in Musi River drainage area, South Sumatra. (Research Institute for Inland Fisheries, Mariana, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Iqbal, M, Setiawan, D., & Ajiman. Ichthyological Exploration of Freshwater 28, 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Iqbal, M., Setiawan, D., & Ajiman. Ichthyological Exploration of Freshwaters 28, 2 (2018a) [Google Scholar]
- Iqbal, M. & Yustian, I., Exploration of Freshwaters 27, 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Iqbal, M. & Yustian, I. Ichthyological Exploration of Freshwater 27, 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- IUCN. 2018. The IUCN Red List of Threatened Species, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.