E3S Web Conf.
Volume 68, 2018The 1st Sriwijaya International Conference on Environmental Issues 2018 (1st SRICOENV 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mitigation and Adaptation in Climate Change in Wetland|
|Published online||27 November 2018|
- Vijayakumar, P. and R. Vasudeva. Karnataka J. Agric. Sci 24, 4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Jubaedah, D., Marsi, R.R. Rizki. J. Aquacultura Indonesiana 18, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Jubaedah, D., M.M. Kamal, I. Muchsin, and S. Hariyadi. J. Manusia dan Lingkungan 22, 1 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wilkinson, S. J. Aquaculture Asia (2002) [Google Scholar]
- APHA (American Public Health Association). 22nd Edition. American Water Works (Washington D.C, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Boyd, C. E., M. Boonyaratpalin and T. Thunjai. J. Aquaculture Asia 7 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- SNI (Standar Nasional Indonesia), (Jakarta, 2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.