E3S Web Conf.
Volume 68, 2018The 1st Sriwijaya International Conference on Environmental Issues 2018 (1st SRICOENV 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mitigation and Adaptation in Climate Change in Wetland|
|Published online||27 November 2018|
- Andani. Revenue Analysis and Business Risk of Freshwater Fish Cultivation (University of Bengkulu, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- DaviesJ.G, Claridge, Nirarita. The Benefits of Wetlands: Potential of Wetlands in Supporting and Maintaining Development (Asean Development, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Departement of Fisheries and Marine of South Sumatera. Fishery Statistics of South Sumatera (Palembang, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ginting. Journal of Coastal Resouces Management and Marine 1, 2 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Kadarsan. Risk and Uncertainties in Agribusiness, Theory and Application (Raja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Sutiana. Freshwater Fish Hatchery (Kanisius, Jogjakarta, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.