E3S Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2018International Conference Green Energy and Smart Grids (GESG 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Properties, Regimes and Development of Renewable Energy Sources|
|Published online||27 November 2018|
- M. Akke and D. Karlsson, “Phasor measurement applications in Scandinavia,” in Transmission and Distribution Conference and Exhibition 2002: Asia Pacific. IEEE/PES, pp. 480-484, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Ballance, B. Bhargava, and G. D. Rodriguez, “Monitoring power system dynamics using phasor measurement technology for power system dynamic security assessment,” in Power Tech Conference Proceedings, 2003 IEEE Bologna, 2003, p.7 pp. Vol. 3. [Google Scholar]
- Jun-Zhe Yang and Chih-Wen Liu,”A precise calculation of power system frequency and phasor,” IEEE Trans. Power Del., vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 361-366, Jul.2001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-Z. Yang, C.-W. Liu, “A precise calculation of power system frequency and phasor,” IEEE Trans. Power Del., vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 494-499, Apr 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ching-Chuan Luo and Chih-Wen Liu,” Design and implementation of dual time synchronization signal for Micro Phasor Measurement Unit (μPMU),” in Instrumentation and Measurement Tech Conference Proceedings, 2016 IEEE International, pp. 1-6, 2016 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.