E3S Web Conf.
Volume 70, 201817th International Conference Heat Transfer and Renewable Sources of Energy (HTRSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Renewable Energy Sources and Energy Storage|
|Published online||03 December 2018|
- A. Balcerski, Ship power plants: thermodynamics bases, engines and main drives, auxiliary devices, installations (Gdańsk University of Technology Publishing House, Gdańsk, 1986, in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- R. Michalski, W. Zeńczak, S. Żmudzki, Selected problems of energy conversion technology in marine energy systems (Kaprint, Lublin, 2012, in Polish). [Google Scholar]
- MAN B&W L70MC-C8-TII Project Guide Camshaft Controlled Two-Stroke Engines (MAN Diesel & Turbo, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- C. Behrend, Problems of determining and using waste heat resources in marine energy systems. Scientific Journals of the Polish Naval Academy, 10 (82) pp. 31–40 (2006, in Polish). [Google Scholar]
- P. Weisser, P. Skotnicki, Perspectives of using ORC systems for low temperature waste energy. Publisher: Instytut Śląski (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. DiPippo, Geothermal power plants. Principles, applications, case studies and environmental impact (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- W. Nowak, A. Borsukiewicz-Gozdur, P. Klonowicz, A. Stachel, P. Hanausek, W. Klonowicz, Preliminary results of testing the prototype system of mini-water plants with ORC fed with water at 100°C. Geological Rev. 58, 7 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Refprop 9.1 Standard Reference Database 23, Version 9.1, Reference Fluid Thermodynamic and Transport Properties. National Institute of Standarts and Technology (Gaithersburg, USA, 2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.