E3S Web Conf.
Volume 70, 201817th International Conference Heat Transfer and Renewable Sources of Energy (HTRSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Renewable Energy Sources and Energy Storage|
|Published online||03 December 2018|
- Z. Yinping, J. Yi, A simple method, the T-history method, of determining the heat of Ffusion, specific heat and thermal conductivity of phase- change materials, Measurement Science and Technology, 10, 201–205 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hong, S.K. Kim, Accuracy improvement of T-history method for measuring heat of fusion of various materials, International Journal of Refrigeration, 27, 360–366 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Kravvaritis, K.A. Antonopoulos, C. Tzivanidis, Improvements to the measurement of the thermal properties of phase change materials, Measurement Science and Technology, 21, 9 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Mehling, H.P. Ebert, P. Schossig, Development of standards for materials testing and quality control of PCM, 7th IIR Conference on Phase Change Materials and Slurries for Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- W. Pudlik, Wymiana i wymienniki ciepła, Wydanie V – cyfrowe, Wydawnictwo Politechniki Gdańskiej, Gdańsk (2012), published in “Pomorska Biblioteka Cyfrowa”(20.05.2018):http://pbc.gda.pl/Content/4404/wymiana-i-wymienniki-final.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A. Solé, L. Miró, C. Barreneche, I. Martorell, L.F. Cabeza, Review of the T-history method to determine thermophysical properties of phase change materials (PCM), Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 26, 425–436 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Delcroix, M. Kummert, A. Daoud, J. Bouchard, Influence of experimental conditions on measured thermal properties used to model phase change materials, Building Simulation, 8, 637–650 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.rubitherm.eu/en/index.php/productcategory/organische-pcm-rt [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.