E3S Web Conf.
Volume 70, 201817th International Conference Heat Transfer and Renewable Sources of Energy (HTRSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Renewable Energy Sources and Energy Storage|
|Published online||03 December 2018|
- A. Sharma, V.V Tyagi, C.R. Chen, D. Buddhi, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 13, 318–345 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Fernandes, F. Pitié, G. Cáceres, J. Baeyens, Energy 39, 246–257 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.H.S. Tay, M. Belusko, F.Bruno, Applied Energy 90, 288–297 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gil, G. Peiró, E. Oró, L.F. Cabeza, Applied Thermal Engineering 142, 736–744 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ahmadi, M.J. Hosseini, A.A. Ranjbar, R. Bahrampoury, Sustainable Cities and Society 38, 145–157 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kabbara, D. Groulx, A. Joseph, International Journal of Thermal Sciences 130, 395–405 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Prieto, B. Gonzalez, E. Granado, Energy and Buildings 122, 89–97 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Guo, J. Zhao, W. Wang, G. Jin, X. Q.An.Wang, W. Gao, Applied Thermal Engineering 78, 556–564 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Kabbara, N.B. Abdallah, Procedia Computer Science 19, 694–701 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.